Hotels near Kuching City Centre are most sought after by tourist simply because it makes travel easy.
Kuching is generally a large city and if you are thinking of getting to places by walking, it’s best to book hotels near Kuching City Centre.
Interestingly, these hotels aren’t as expensive as many would assume with options plenty for all types of travelers.
Here’s specific hotels near Kuching City Centre:
- 360 Xpress City Center
- Abell Hotel
- Abell Residence
- Always Growing 79 Guesthouse
- Ariva Gateway Kuching
- Batik Boutique Hotel
- City Inn
- Comfort Point
- DIY Dorm
- Fata Garden Hotel by Place2Stay
- Grand Margherita Hotel
- GW Furama Hotel
- Harbour View Hotel
- Hilton Kuching
- Imperial Riverbank Hotel Kuching
- John’s Place, Kuching, Sarawak
- Le Nomade Borneo Bed & Breakfast
- Loft Waterfront
- Meritin Hotel
- Premium Stay Hostel
- Pullman Kuching
- Riverside Majestic Hotel
- Singgahsana Lodge
- The Ranee Boutique Suites
- The Waterfront Hotel Kuching
- Threehouse Bed & Breakfast
- Tune Hotel – Waterfront Kuching
- Woodpecker Lodge, Kuching
WHY CHOOSE HOTELS NEAR KUCHING CITY CENTRE
Although Kuching is massive in size, moving around by foot is possible particularly if you are on a shoe string budget.
Hotels near Kuching City Centre are quite far from the airport, but they are surrounded by popular landmarks and attractions like the Kuching Waterfront, Darul Hana Bridge, several ancient temples, colonial era buildings and so many more.
The city center is also known as an event magnet being the main location for the Kuching Waterfront Jazz Festival, the Kuching International Marathon and the Rainforest Fringe Festival, just to name a few.
OTHER HOTEL TYPES IN KUCHING
- Homestays & B&Bs in Kuching
- Budget Hotels in Kuching
- Luxury Hotels in Kuching
- Service Apartments in Kuching