Hotels near the beach in Kuching are largely concentrated in Lundu, Sematan and Santubong. These areas are about 45 minutes to 3 hours drive from Kuching City.
The limited number of large hotels near the beach in Kuching is complimented by homestays.
However, areas like Lundu and Santubong in particular are experiencing a lot of growth lately, and the tourism industry, as well as hotel options may increase in the future.
Currently, these are the hotels near the beach in Kuching to choose from:
- BB Bunkers
- Cove 55
- Damai Beach Resort
- Damai Puri Resort & Spa
- Fatimah Homestay @ Santubong
- One Century Hotel Santubong
- Pandan Beach Homestay
- Permai Rainforest Resort
- Sematan Palm Beach Resort
- The Village House
- Union YES Retreat and Training Centre
WHY CHOOSE HOTELS NEAR THE BEACH IN KUCHING
Kuching’s coastline is very much untouched and under-served that you are very likely to have the whole beach to yourself at some point.
While the beaches aren’t as pretty as those in Krabi or Bali, Kuching beaches are known to be less hectic and more relaxing.
Aside from relaxing, selected popular beach activities are available. Surfers tend to prefer Sematan beach due to it’s bigger waves.
OTHER HOTEL TYPES IN KUCHING
- Homestays & B&Bs in Kuching
- Budget Hotels in Kuching
- Luxury Hotels in Kuching
- Service Apartments in Kuching
HOTELS BY LOCATION IN KUCHING
- Hotels near Kuching City Centre
- Hotels near the mall in Kuching
- Hotels near Kuching Airport
- Hotels near historical sites in Kuching