Budget hotels in Kuching are easy to find. They charge about RM30 to RM100 per night.
Based on my observation, more quality budget hotels have emerged in town, increasing the quality of stay for their guest.
Usually these hotels convert existing shop houses into hotel rooms according to their preference.
The budget hotels in Kuching at the moment are:
- 360 Xpress City Center
- 56 Hotel
- Abell Residence
- Batik Boutique Hotel
- City Inn
- Comfort Point
- DIY Dorm
- Dream City
- Fata Garden Hotel by Place2Stay
- GW Furama Hotel
- iBC36 Business Stay
- John’s Place, Kuching, Sarawak
- Kingwood Hotel Kuching
- Kuching Park Hotel
- Kuching Transit Inn
- One Point King Centre Kuching
- Oriental Inn
- Padungan Hotel
- Pine Garden Hotel
- Place2Stay @Simpang Tiga
- Samudra Hotel Kuching
- Tune Hotel – Waterfront Kuching
- Woodpecker Lodge, Kuching
BUDGET HOTELS IN KUCHING FACILITIES
Budget hotels are usually rated 2 to 3 stars. An article by the DailyMail suggest that a such rating meant these sort of accommodations would have room options with basic properties like a television and phone, a private en suite bathrooms and an in-house bar or restaurant.
Budget hotels in Kuching are also known to have good cleanliness, maintenance and services.
Some budget hotels call themselves boutique hotels, offering better up-scale services, but less amenities.
OTHER HOTEL TYPES IN KUCHING
- Homestays & B&Bs in Kuching
- Budget Hotels in Kuching
- Service Apartments in Kuching
- Luxury Hotels in Kuching
HOTELS BY LOCATION IN KUCHING
- Hotels near Kuching City Centre
- Hotels near the beach in Kuching
- Hotels near the mall in Kuching
- Hotels near Kuching Airport
- Hotels near historical sites in Kuching