Homestays and B&Bs in Kuching are growing as tourism picks up in Kuching. You must be wary that some homestays are not registered with the tourism authorities in Sarawak and this can cause issues if your stay or booking becomes problematic.
Regardless, such cases are isolated to be honest.
Homestays and B&Bs in Kuching are considered alternatives to budget hotels as they provide shared amenities and tend to be more personal in nature.
Backpackers are known to be the main guest to homestays and B&b’s in Kuching.
Homestays and B&B’s in Kuching at the moment are:
- 360 Xpress City Center
- 56 Hotel
- Abell Residence
- Batik Boutique Hotel
- City Inn
- Comfort Point
- DIY Dorm
- Dream City
- Fata Garden Hotel by Place2Stay
- GW Furama Hotel
- iBC36 Business Stay
- John’s Place, Kuching, Sarawak
- Kingwood Hotel Kuching
- Kuching Park Hotel
- Kuching Transit Inn
- One Point King Centre Kuching
- Oriental Inn
- Padungan Hotel
- Pine Garden Hotel
- Place2Stay @Simpang Tiga
- Samudra Hotel Kuching
- Tune Hotel – Waterfront Kuching
- Woodpecker Lodge, Kuching
HOMESTAYS AND B&B’S IN KUCHING FACILITIES
Homestays and B&B’s are usually equal to one star hotels, with some not even rated.
They provide basic room options, some with shared bathroom facilities.
Other facilities like breakfast, bunk beds, common lounges and living rooms are also very typical of homestays and B&b’s in Kuching.
In some cases, the owner of the place may also act as your tour guide of host.
OTHER HOTEL TYPES IN KUCHING
- Homestays & B&B’s in Kuching
- Budget Hotels in Kuching
- Service Apartments in Kuching
- Luxury Hotels in Kuching
HOTELS BY LOCATION IN KUCHING
- Hotels near Kuching City Centre
- Hotels near the beach in Kuching
- Hotels near the mall in Kuching
- Hotels near Kuching Airport
- Hotels near historical sites in Kuching