SUBSCRIBE TO MySARAWAKTELEGRAM TO GET NEWS & UPDATES ON SARAWAK.
Experience the vibrant culinary scene of Sarawak in this four-hour Kuching bike food tour!
Get the chance to cycle along the busy and charismatic streets of the city with your group.
Known as the primary food destination for tourists and the main gateway for travelers visiting Sarawak and Borneo, this city offers a lot for guests like you.
Kick off the experience with a quick meet up with your English-speaking guide and your group at One Wayang Tours office.
Once there, a short briefing will be conducted and you will receive your bike and helmet. Then, you’re off for an exciting gastronomic experience around Kuching. Take your taste buds on an adventure while you sample local specialties.
Visit a bazaar and taste a dazzling variety of local street food such as Sarawak laksa. Cleanse your taste buds when you make a short stop at a Kopitiam, a traditional Malaysian-Chinese coffee shop, to try Malaysia’s tasty coffee.
You will also get the chance to board a wooden sampan boat that will take you to the other side of Sarawak River. So what are you waiting for? Book now and make the most of your time in the city!
The itinerary of Kuching bike food tour is seen below:
- 9:00am meet up at One Wayang Tours office
- Short briefing, receive bike and helmet
- Visit a temple and nearby monuments
- Visit a market,
- Your guide will take you to no less than eight stops in total and taste local food
- Board a sampan boat
- Travel to the other side of Sarawak River
- Explore the villages and try the local food
- 1:00pm travel back to One Wayang Tours, end of tour