SUBSCRIBE TO KUCHINGBORNEO.INFOTELEGRAM TO GET NEWS & UPDATES ON KUCHING.
KPJ Kuching Specialist Hospital is a 70- bed, acute-care, private medical facility with modern equipment and facilities.
It offers a one-stop medical and therapeutic center offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and 24-hours emergency services.
Unlike most Private hospitals in Kuching, Kuching Specialist is part of the KPJ Healthcare Berhad, which is the largest healthcare group in South East Asia.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Like most private hospitals in Kuching, the KPJ Kuching Specialist Hospital offers a wide range of services for their patients. The list below was the range of services available on January 2020.
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Chest Internal Medicine/Respiratory Medicine
- General and Internal medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Occupational Safety & Health (OSH)
- Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- Surgery – Colorectal
- Surgery – General
- Surgery – Laparoscopic
- Surgery – Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary (HPB)
- Surgery – Orthopedics
- Surgery – Sport
- Surgery – Plastic
- Surgery – Spine
The hospital is currently occupying shop lots in Stutong, opposite the Stutong Market. It will however soon move to its own building at BDC.
To go to this hospital, the map below would be a great guide.
HOTELS NEAR KPJ KUCHING HOSPITAL
The following are the nearest hotels and accommodations to KPJ Kuching Specialist Hospital:
- Grand Medallion – Boutique hotel within walking distance to the hospital
- Jinhold Service Apartments – 10 minutes by car to hospital
To find more hotels nearby KPJ Medical Centre, click here.