While Kuching has a cycling crowd, the culture is not huge hence why bicycle rentals in Kuching are sort of limited.
Nonetheless, exploring Kuching City with bicycles is a great way to enjoy the scenery within the city.
Tips before cycling in Kuching
It is important to take extra care if you intend to cycle in Kuching city. This is for your own safety. Here’s some tips to care for yourself and your ride.
- By law, cyclist are required to wear a cycling helmet and turn on hazard lights when cycling
- Cycle following the flow of the traffic
- Always keep your bicycle close to you and if you need to leave it somewhere, make sure it is secured (locked)
- You can pump a flat tire at any petrol stations, but the pump valve might not fit
- Bicycle lanes within the city are limited or non-existent. Cycle at the side of the road and always be wary of traffic.
Bicycle rentals in Kuching
Here are a few bicycle rentals in Kuching that are still active.
- Paradesa Borneo (One Wayang Tours)
- No.1, Wayang Street, 93000 Kuching.
- Tel : +60-(0)82-238801
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you find the listing inaccurate, or want to add, or delete any of the numbers above, kindly contact us here to have that done.
Listing is done for free and we just require accurate information to be given.
Other transport based rentals in Kuching
If you are looking for other modes of transportation to rent, check the links below.