AirAsia is currently doing an exclusive 3-day sale for essential travel from 5 – 7 June 2020.
Sale seats can be booked at airasia.com and the AirAsia mobile app during the period.
Members all-in one-way fares are from as low as RM129* for travels between 1 July – 19 November 2020 and guests may also use their credit accounts to redeem these flights.
It appears that flights to and from Kuching are also in the routes listed for sale with the airline offering bookings to destinations like Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Kota Kinabalu, Bintulu, Sibu, Miri, Johor Bahru, and Kota Bharu.
The following domestic flights for essential travel are currently open for booking:
- From Kuala Lumpur to Kuantan, Kota Bharu, Langkawi, Alor Setar, Kuala Terengganu, Bintulu, Kuching, Miri, Sibu, Labuan, Kota Kinabalu, Sandakan, Tawau
- From Penang to Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi, Johor Bahru, Melaka, Kuching
- From Johor Bahru to Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi, Ipoh, Alor Setar, Miri, Sibu, Tawau
- From Kota Kinabalu to Bintulu, Miri, Sandakan, Sibu, Kuching, Tawau, Johor Bahru, Kota Bharu, Penang
- From Kuching to Bintulu, Sibu, Miri, Johor Bahru, Kota Bharu
Guests are however advised to check and comply with measures implemented by local state authorities before travelling to ensure smooth travel experience.
AirAsia had restarted their domestic service for essential travel since 29 April 2020 with safety measures throughout the entire flying journey, including pre-flight, in-flight, and arrival processes.
To book your flights, head on to www.AirAsia.com