SUBSCRIBE TO MySARAWAKTELEGRAM TO GET NEWS & UPDATES ON SARAWAK.
The number of Covid-19 hot spots in Kuching has now increased with 107 new positive infections reported today.
This had also caused an increase in the number of red zones in Kuching district.
Previously there were only 5 zones mentioned, but the number of zones had been increased to 11 today.
It is seen that certain areas had also been re-zoned in the updated list released by the Sarawak Disaster Management Committee.
Regardless, the number of areas considered a hot spot for Covid-19 had increased from 18 to 38 today.
Samariang continued to be the biggest hot spot in Kuching, followed by Satok.
These are the hot spots listed in Kuching as of today:
- Semariang (22 cases) – Semariang Batu / Jalan Bentara Taman Sukma / Bandar Baru Semariang
- Satok (17) – Satok / Jalan Patingan / Sungai Maong
- Taman Sri Wangi (16) – Taman Sri Wangi / Laruh Skim / Kampung Pinang Jawa
- Zon 1 (13) – Jalan Arang / Stampin / Jalan Lapangan Terbang / Taman Stampin Barat / Kampung Cemerlang / Jalan Stampin Timur / Jalan Stampin Tengah
- Zon 2 (11) – Tabuan Height / Taman BDC / Jalan Stutong / Jalan Kempas
- Zon 7 (11) – Jalan Semaba / Batu Kawa / Taman Desa Wira / Sunny Hill / Jalan
Stapok / Taman Beverly
- Demak Laut (5) – Demak Laut / Demak Baru / Kampung Rampangi
- Zon 3 (4) – Kenny Hill / Central Park
- Zon 4 (4) – SMK Seri Setia / Tabuan Laru / Muara Tabuan / Tabuan Desa
- Zon 5 (3) – Lorong Abdul Rahim / Taman Green Height
- Zon 6 (1) – Taman Riverview