SUBSCRIBE TO MySARAWAKTELEGRAM TO GET NEWS & UPDATES ON SARAWAK.
TYPE OF ACCOMMODATION
70 room 3-star hotel
Dormani Hotel, Kuching
WHERE & HOW TO GET THERE
Lot 68, Jalan Datuk Ajibah Abol, Kuching 93400, Malaysia.
A 20 minutes from Airport/Kuching Bus terminal costing around RM30 one way.
CHECK-IN TIME: 2PM
CHECK-OUT TIME: 12PM
NEARBY LOCATIONS (Within 5 minutes walk)
- Swee Kang (Popular Local Dining)
- Open Ari Market (Popular Local Dining)
- Kuching Waterfront (Tourist Attraction)
- Kuching Old Mosque (Tourist Attraction)
DORMANI HOTEL AMENITIES (Listing may change)
- Disabled Facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- 24 Hour Reception
- Cots Available
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Smoking rooms available
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Minibar in each room
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Limited room service for hot food
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Wake Up Call Available
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Doctor On Call
- Lift to all floors
- Public Air Conditioning
- Ample carpark
- Satelite TV
- Meeting rooms
ADVANTAGES AS SAID BY PREVIOUS GUEST (Obtained from numerous travel sites)
The hotel spots a large room despite it’s modest pricing. The rooms are clean, and brand new.
DISADVANTAGES AS SAID BY PREVIOUS GUEST (Obtained from numerous travel sites)
The location of the hotel is quite a distance from the city center (around 10-15 min walk) altough you are basicly sandwhiched between the Satok and Waterfront area of the city.
TYPE OF ROOMS AVAILABLE
- Superior Double/Twin Room – 2 person
- Deluxe Room – 3 person
- Standard Single Room – 1 person
Be willing to walk a distance to the city shall you decide to stay here. Going out late at night is highly not encouraged. The second week of July will see an extra charge due to the Rainforest World Music Festival.