SUBSCRIBE TO MySARAWAKTELEGRAM TO GET NEWS & UPDATES ON SARAWAK.
The Sarawak government today announced that all individuals whom had completed their vaccination can enter Sarawak without quarantine from 16 September 2021.
However, the Sarawak Disaster Management Committee (SDMC) still put in place other measures to the decision such as below:
- The individual had applied via the EnterSarawak app
- The individual had completed the eHealth Declaration From (eHDF)
- The individual can prove they are fully vaccinated
- The individual has a negative RT-PCR test result within 3 days
- The individual can provide personal information when required.
SDMC also gave leniency to children and teenagers below the age of 18 to enter Sarawak with their guardian without quarantine although these children are advised to stay at home for ten days.
SDMC also clarifies that ‘fully vaccinated individuals’ are those who had obtained their second dose inoculation of either Pfizer, Sinovac or AstraZaneca Covid-19 vaccines with these individuals considered fully vaccinated after 14 days of their second vaccine jab.
Those who opt for the single dose vaccines like CanSino and Jansen are only considered fully vaccinated after 28 days from their inoculation.
Meanwhile, non-vaccinated individual not falling into the category above will now need to undergo a 10 day quarantine period at a designated hotel.
Do follow KuchingBorneo.info on Facebook for updates on Kuching and Sarawak.